If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us by email, telephone or through the quote enquiry link. Details are available on the website.
What Information Do We Collect?
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 we will use your information lawfully.
- When you order from us, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. Your credit card information is held securely by our shopping cart provider, PayPal.com. We also gather information on any third party who may receive any item you send them (this includes the person's name and address) and we will retain a record of your purchases.
- We do NOT store your credit card information on our website or keep your credit card details in our office - details are held securely in an encrypted format by PayPal.com.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
- We may use this information to display products that may be of interest to you.
- Information we gather helps us analyse your visit to our website, which enables us to improve our site for future customers.
- To display your shopping cart for 30 days until you checkout.
Do We Share Your Information?
We take your privacy very seriously and will NOT sell or make your personal information available to any third parties.