Customer Service Charter
We recognise that our customers have the right to expect a fair, efficient and polite service which meets their needs. We have put a lot of effort into achieving this and are committed to making sure that all our people keep to the principles of high-quality customer service.
This charter sets out the standards of service we aim to provide. It also provides information on how you can give us feedback on your experience of doing business with us.
Please tell us what you think.
We will maintain and work to improve the quality of the services we provide to our customers.
Who we are and what we do
We are a family owned and operated business to business supplier that offers endless possibilities for the supply of wholesale promotional clothing and merchandise from a wide selection of products. With over 30 years experience in textiles, fashion, garment sales & marketing, screen printing, embroidery, band merchandising and bespoke manufacturing, we are perfectly placed to advise our customers.
We work with a network of well respected and varied contract printers, embroiderers & bespoke manufacturers, most of whom are ISO and Sedex accredited. We have a fully trained team of Account Managers, Administration Support Staff and Graphic Artists working closely with our customers to provide the best product for their requirements. We also provide Apprenticeships in Customer Service and Graphic Design.
We believe that good client relationships coupled with quality goods and services are the building blocks to your success.
Customer service commitments
When you use any of our services, we will do the following.
- Treat you with respect, honesty and fairness.
- Make sure that our people use plain language and that they are properly trained.
- Make sure that the information we provide about our services is accurate and up to date.
When contacting or visiting us, we will do the following.
- Deal with your enquiry sensitively and confidentially.
- Have staff available to deal with your enquiries between 9:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Aim to answer your call within two/three rings.
- Aim to respond to your general enquiry emails to our Sales Office within half a working day.
- Acknowledge any complaint within half a working day of receiving it.
- Try to give a full answer to your enquiry the first time you contact us and confirm everything in an email and quotation.
- Make sure our office is welcoming and friendly, and is accessible to people with disabilities.
- If you want to give us feedback, you should do the following.
- Write, phone, or e-mail the person whose contact details you were given when you used our services. This will normally be your Account Manager.
- Let us know if you want to comment on our performance, suggest new or better standards or provide feedback on any part of our service.
When dealing with complaints, we will do the following.
- Confirm receipt of complaints within half a working day and aim to send you a full reply within 2 working days. If we cannot meet this target, we will explain why and set a new reply date.
- Thoroughly investigate any complaint.
- Apologise when we are at fault and do our very best to put things right in a timely manner.
- Tell you how you can take your complaint further if you are not satisfied with the response of your Account Manager.
- Use complaints to learn lessons and to develop our services so they relate to customers’ needs.
If you are not satisfied with our service, you should do the following.
- Let us know immediately, by writing, phoning, or emailing the person you have been dealing with. This will normally be your Account Manager.
- Tell us if you cannot resolve your problem with the person you have been dealing with and ask how you can take it up with his or her Manager. If you have followed this procedure and you are still unhappy, or if you prefer not to do this, you can make a formal complaint by writing to our Managing Director.
When working with others, we will do the following.
- Make sure that our Management Systems work for the benefit of all users.
- Work with a wide range of contract/trade printers, embroiderers and bespoke manufacturers within the UK to provide services which meet your needs.
When running our business, we will do the following.
- Support our people in developing their skills by offering regular training on all of our services and processes.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at least 95%.
Jim Turner email@example.com
Jack Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Turner email@example.com
Julie Turner firstname.lastname@example.org